Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    May 21, 2009

    Welcome to the new JMBauhaus.com

    Hi! I'm Jean Bauhaus, and this is my new and improved web hub. This space is where you'll find news on my various and upcoming enterprises, as well as links to all of my regular web hangouts. Like the mini bio says, I'm a freelance writer and aspiring web designer--this template being my latest design. I also run a Virtual Assitant business, The Task Wrangler, which is linked over on the left-hand menu, along with my blogs and other online endeavors. Over on the right, you'll find direct links to all of my social networking profiles, and if you add me I promise to be cool and not squee all over your comment wall. And down below you'll find direct RSS links to posts from my personal journal, Daydream Believer, and my soon-to-be project blog, I Made This!, where I'll post photographic evidence of my knitting, crafting and design projects. So take a look around, and don't be afraid to leave a comment to say hi! I promise to say hi back.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Daydream Believer

    This Old Haunt